Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic FDK - Breakdown (Read 2561 times)
Miss Lois
YaBB Moderator

I Love Superman

FDK - Breakdown
Aug 26th, 2008 at 2:28am

You made it! And this is a charming story - Clark simply has no way to deal with a persistent and knowledgeable Lois. Smiley

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it.
IP Logged

framework_4
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Re: FDK - Breakdown
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 3:49am

Cute tale.  Have you seen the deleted scene from SII where Lois jumps out the window of the Planet?

IP Logged

-htbthomas-
Cub Reporter

ECQ

Re: FDK - Breakdown
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 10:03am

Miss Lois wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 at 2:28am:
You made it! And this is a charming story - Clark simply has no way to deal with a persistent and knowledgeable Lois. Smiley

Except to call her on it, right?  I figured once he realized she knew, he would finally give in and admit it.  (I kept thinking about Silver Age Clark the whole time, though -- since this seemed to fit right in with a Superman's Girlfriend: Lois Lane comic.  Grin  I can only imagine what sort of plan he'd use to get out of it.)

framework_4 wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 at 3:49am:
Cute tale.  Have you seen the deleted scene from SII where Lois jumps out the window of the Planet?

Yes!  In fact, the whole idea here is that Lois remembers everything, including the way she first tricked him into admitting he was Superman.  This time she knew a jump out of the window or a gun with blanks wouldn't cut it.  Wink

Thanks for the reviews!  Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic