Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic FDK - Poison- 1/? (Read 2687 times)
Miss Lois
YaBB Moderator

I Love Superman

FDK - Poison- 1/?
Aug 24th, 2008 at 11:48pm

OOOH Goody.This is a good start. Just one suggestion - you don't have to do so much explaining in Author's notes - all that info can, and should be, in the body of the story. Cool

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it.
IP Logged

jj_the_elusive
Cub Reporter

Clois- my OTP :)

Re: FDK - Poison- 1/?
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2008 at 6:13am

I love it! I really enjoy stories where Clark and Lois are married and have more children, it's adorable Smiley Also, the plot itself is very interesting and smart, which will also definitely keep me reading the subsequent chapters. Good job! I anxiously await more!

IP Logged

repmetsyrrah
Ex Member

I Love Superman

Re: FDK - Poison- 1/?
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2008 at 10:00am

Miss Lois wrote on Aug 24th, 2008 at 11:48pm:
OOOH Goody.This is a good start. Just one suggestion - you don't have to do so much explaining in Author's notes - all that info can, and should be, in the body of the story. Cool

Thanks, I'll try and see if I can manage that, I guess I just need a bit more confidence in my writing.

jj_the_elusive wrote on Aug 25th, 2008 at 6:13am:
I love it! I really enjoy stories where Clark and Lois are married and have more children, it's adorable Smiley Also, the plot itself is very interesting and smart, which will also definitely keep me reading the subsequent chapters. Good job! I anxiously await more!

Thanks! I'm having a lot of fun with the kids and the rest of the family. Glad you like it. It's not going to be all that long (although there is a sequel) but I'm glad the plot is keeping you interested.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic