Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Supergirl Returns Outtakes (1/??) (Read 1942 times)
Marcus Rowland
Cub Reporter

Supergirl Returns Outtakes (1/??)
Jun 21st, 2012 at 11:48pm

I've had a few ideas for the Supergirl Return series that for one reason or another haven't made it into the "canon" stories. I'll be posting some of the better bits here...

This is a 100-word Drabble, an outtake from my Supergirl Returns stories - about all that you need to know is that in a previous story Nightwing crossed from the Justice League universe to another (based on the movies) where superheroes are a lot less common, and told Batman about the heroes of his world. Someone asked me who the Flash would be...

All characters belong to various media corporations of doom etc., this may not be distributed on a profit-making basis

Speedster

Marcus L. Rowland

"You said your Flash was a superhero," said Batman.

"Different universe, different guy," Nightwing said apologetically. "At least what I knew about Barry Allen helped track him down."

"A police laboratory chemical spill and electrocution. Fortunately OSHA records show only one recent accident victim that fits the profile you remember."

"Who killed Joker, Scarecrow, Toyman, Poison Ivy..."

"Forgive me if I don't cheer."

Superman flew into the cave, saying "Star Labs can contain him until the trial."

"In the long term?" Batman asked grimly.

"I'm building a cell on the moon."

"Good. The Bay Harbor Speedster must never escape."

End.

Crossover with Dexter, of course. Needless to say this will NOT be canon for my stories...

Marcus L. Rowland&&Forgotten Futures: The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic