Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Interesting Story Idea (Read 6207 times)
Vgerland
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Interesting Story Idea
Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:20pm

General Zod, Ursa and Non have all been in a tightly contolled Federal prison all three devoid of any powers.  Ursa and Zod were allowed to 'be together' and a child was produced.  A super powered child.

There are different options as to where this could go.  The goverment could be in control of the young child as was their plan all along;  Luthor could have somehow found out about it and taken control; or Superman may have found out about it and somehow rescued the child. 

Whatever, it is your choice.  You can use SR verse or not, again it is your choice.

IP Logged

repmetsyrrah
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Re: Interesting Story Idea
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 2:37am

Oh, this sounds really interesting. It would take a bit of doing- like explaining why Ursa and Zod were allowed together (like a sort of conjugal visit or something?).

If I didn't already have a fic going I'd pick this up but I don't think I have the time  Sad. I'd love to see it done though.

IP Logged

Marcus Rowland
Cub Reporter

Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 2:54pm

Actually, it's comics canon that Lois and Clark adopted the son of Zod and Ursa - Christopher Kent, AKA Lor-Zod.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links))

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Marcus L. Rowland&&Forgotten Futures: The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
IP Logged

Vgerland
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 5:49pm

repmetsyrrah wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 at 2:37am:
Oh, this sounds really interesting. It would take a bit of doing- like explaining why Ursa and Zod were allowed together (like a sort of conjugal visit or something?).

If I didn't already have a fic going I'd pick this up but I don't think I have the time  Sad. I'd love to see it done though.

Quote:
The goverment could be in control of the young child as was their plan all along

The goverment wanted them to have a child they were hoping for that result.  Either Zod and Ursa went along or it just happened, doesn't matter.  The people in charge wanted a super powered being that the goverment could control.   Shocked  Sad Angry

Zod and Ursa don't have to be part of the story where it takes off just a reference as to where the child came from. 

Quote:
Marcus Rowland
Actually, it's comics canon that Lois and Clark adopted the son of Zod and Ursa - Christopher Kent, AKA Lor-Zod.

I didn't know that.  I haven't read comics since they killed Superman off.  Teach them to kill my hero!  Angry 

That could be the end result here...if the writer so chooses.

IP Logged

repmetsyrrah
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Reply #4 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 10:48pm

Quote:
The goverment wanted them to have a child they were hoping for that result.  Either Zod and Ursa went along or it just happened, doesn't matter.  The people in charge wanted a super powered being that the goverment could control

Ah, I should've read that a bit closer then lol, sorry.

Hmmm, I think this would make a really good fic- I may try it after I finish Revelations if no one else has.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic