Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic FDK - All That Matters 15 (Read 2326 times)
Vgerland
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

FDK - All That Matters 15
Mar 19th, 2009 at 1:35am

Starting thread.  So sorry for taking so long with finishing this chapter.  Also, sorry for the evil cliffie   Wink   My muse made me do it.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Brin_Londo5
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Re: FDK - All That Matters 15
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2009 at 12:09pm

I said it over at the Daily Planet, and I'll say it again here:

please, PLEASE tell me that either Clark had the sense to use his heat vision to weld the gun barrel shut at the last moment, or that he had the sense to armor his S-shield when he was at the fortress altering his cell-phone with Kryptonian tech.

Our "blue boyscout" has been in the ICU way too many times lately, he really needs to learn from his mistakes!

IP Logged

Vgerland
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Re: FDK - All That Matters 15
Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2009 at 4:13pm

Brin_Londo5 wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 at 12:09pm:
I said it over at the Daily Planet, and I'll say it again here:

please, PLEASE tell me that either Clark had the sense to use his heat vision to weld the gun barrel shut at the last moment, or that he had the sense to armor his S-shield when he was at the fortress altering his cell-phone with Kryptonian tech.

Our "blue boyscout" has been in the ICU way too many times lately, he really needs to learn from his mistakes!

Hmmmm. You are right about our "blue boyscout" being in the ICU too much but I am not sure he had considered armoring himself.  You'll have to wait and see.  The problem is he was not willing to let Luthor harm that little boy.  He had to step in to protect him at all costs.  That's what makes him a true hero. 

BTW, Bruce just shortened the ususal 'blue boyscout' to 'blueboy' in that chapter.   

I will repeat the spoiler I gave to you at 'The Planet'   (highlight the line below if you want to see the spoiler.   Cool

There is a clue in the previous chapter (14).     Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic