Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic FDK - Matchmaker 1/1 (Read 3382 times)
Vgerland
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

FDK - Matchmaker 1/1
Feb 16th, 2009 at 7:21pm

Starting the thread, it wasn't so hard either.   :Smiley

IP Logged

Miss Lois
YaBB Moderator

I Love Superman

Re: FDK - Matchmaker 1/1
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 7:30pm

I knew you could do it...

Jason is just so precious.

And you can upload this to the Archive (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)  Cheesy Cool

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it.
IP Logged

Vgerland
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 7:50pm

Thanks.  I am still trying to figure out if Jason was just doing it to help out Clark or to get candy.   Grin

Maybe both.   Wink  He is a sweetie isn't he.  Tristan was just a little doll in the movie.  I think Jason may be a lot smarter than his mommy knows. 

If I upload the file to the archive does it drop from here?  I have not had a single comment on the stories you posted directly to the archive.  That is why I tried my hand at posting here.  I just did the cut and paste from Word and it worked.  From reading in the Help section I thought I had to post to some online editor to make it work  here.   Glad that was not the case.

IP Logged

Miss Lois
YaBB Moderator

I Love Superman

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 8:13pm

The Forum and Archive are completely separate. Nothing gets deleted here except by request. (Unless it's totally beyond the pale, which knock on wood, has only happened once. I have had to move a few posts though.)

The online editor is for those with complex formatting issues - they have a lot in italics and/or bold.

I'm sorry you haven't had any comments coming from the Archive.  (I think people are just a little shy. (Or maybe I need to make the 'review this story' bigger and more obvious?)

And just an observation from other sites, people don't seem to comment as much on finished works. But rest assured, people know the Archive exists and they do visit.

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it.
IP Logged

framework_4
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2009 at 1:39am

Delightful tale.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic