Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Add Poll Send Topic
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) FDK- The Greatest Re-Gift of All (Read 12161 times)
Brin_Londo5
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Re: FDK- The Greatest Re-Gift of All
Reply #15 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 7:00pm

Mr. Beeto wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 at 5:46pm:
Of course, I can't see him showing up at her door as Superman either - I'd expect it to be something incognito.

Ah, but no-one outside of Smallville actually knows the REAL Clark Kent, now, do they?

If Clark showed up in his real clothes, not the 'mild mannered reporter' get-up, even the staff of the Planet would have to look twice to realize that this is Clark.
After all, Clark Kent doesn't wear a denim jacket over a flannel shirt and jeans, now does he?

IP Logged

Miss Lois
YaBB Moderator

I Love Superman

Reply #16 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 8:24pm

Nor does he wear biker gear (my favorite incognito for him.)

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it.
IP Logged

Brin_Londo5
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Reply #17 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 9:58pm

Actually, he really DID do that in the comics once, when he came back from the dead, post Doomsday, while he still had the long hair to pull it off!
  Grin

IP Logged

Bellarata
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Reply #18 - Dec 26th, 2008 at 2:50am

Brin_Londo5 wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 at 5:35pm:
IF we're talking romantic pairings, Clark/Lois.
I must concur - If we're talking romance, then (I hope) we're talking CLois.  It's not simply a matter of it being the OTP, but that's kind of the logical continuation of the first installment, IMHO.  Clark took the plunge, put his worries aside, and told her.  Yes, Lois is upset, and that's where the fun is - Lois furious with Clark, and his struggle to get back on her good side.

That said, there is potential friendship with the teacher, who knows about Jason.  Perhaps she could even become a confidant of sorts, giving him relationship advice - though I really can't see him telling her he's really Clark Kent.  Of course, I can't see him showing up at her door as Superman either - I'd expect it to be something incognito.

Actually i completely agree. It kind of threw me when it was requested that I go an OC relationship route and while it could work, I'd rather not write it. I like my Clois too much! besides, I've already started the sequel and it's Clark/Lois, LOL. Well, with the usual Richard issues to get past.

thanks everyone for taking such an interest in this fic!!  Kiss

IP Logged

Vgerland
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Reply #19 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 1:47am

Brin_Londo5 wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 at 5:35pm:
IF we're talking romantic pairings, Clark/Lois.
I must concur - If we're talking romance, then (I hope) we're talking CLois.  It's not simply a matter of it being the OTP, but that's kind of the logical continuation of the first installment, IMHO.  Clark took the plunge, put his worries aside, and told her.  Yes, Lois is upset, and that's where the fun is - Lois furious with Clark, and his struggle to get back on her good side.

That said, there is potential friendship with the teacher, who knows about Jason.  Perhaps she could even become a confidant of sorts, giving him relationship advice - though I really can't see him telling her he's really Clark Kent.  Of course, I can't see him showing up at her door as Superman either - I'd expect it to be something incognito.

I agree.  I always perfer Lois and Clark to be together in the end.  It would be nice for him to have another friend though.  Besides she might need to be reassured about Jason staying in the class.   Smiley

But maybe Lois needs to see him with another woman who appreciates him to really appreciate him her self.   :Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Add Poll Send Topic