Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Jason's school/teacher question (Read 5001 times)
Bellarata
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Jason's school/teacher question
Nov 20th, 2008 at 1:39am

Does anybody know the canon name of Jason's school and his teacher? I know I have seen it in some fanfics but didn't know if this was canon or not. I can't find my SR movie so I can't watch it to find out! I have a plot bunny spinning around in my head that I want to pursue but I want to get my facts straight. Thank you!!

IP Logged

Miss Lois
YaBB Moderator

I Love Superman

Re: Jason's school/teacher question
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 1:59am

The script doesn't give a name to the school or the teacher, only that the school was on 'Lincoln Avenue and West 24th Street.' The teacher is also not listed in the credits that I can find.

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it.
IP Logged

Miss Lois
YaBB Moderator

I Love Superman

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 6:37pm

I was going through the novelization and realized that Wolfman had named Jason's teacher Mrs. Morgan. (I was wondering where I got that name - silly me.)  Huh

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it.
IP Logged

Bellarata
Cub Reporter

I Love Superman

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 7:00am

Miss Lois wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 at 6:37pm:
I was going through the novelization and realized that Wolfman had named Jason's teacher Mrs. Morgan. (I was wondering where I got that name - silly me.)  Huh

Oops! Well, i named her Mrs. Peterson after my son's teacher, LOL. Creative license and all that. Thanks for checking that for me!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic