Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic FDK: Family Reunion 13 (Read 1989 times)
Kit Kaos
Cub Reporter

bleeding-heart, tree-hugging,
do-gooder

FDK: Family Reunion 13
Aug 22nd, 2008 at 3:16pm

Wow, you so got me hooked! Smiley

I started reading Family Reunion over at FF.net and was thrilled to see it posted over here as well. I very much like your twist with Kara, and Clark getting to practice being a father a bit before the whole Jason deal... Can hardly wait for the Clark/Lois interaction hopefully coming our way Wink

In this chapter, I especially like Lois trying to get her groove, her edge back. Mad Dog Lane back in action! Grin Oh, and you just have to love Perry... I do, anyway...

IP Logged

Mr. Beeto
Cub Reporter

Long Live the Movieverse

Re: FDK: Family Reunion 13
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2008 at 10:56pm

Quote:
Wow, you so got me hooked!

Gee, thanks.  I'm glad I'm able to make it interesting enough to retain the interest of loyal followers.  Shocked

Quote:
I very much like your twist with Kara, and Clark getting to practice being a father a bit before the whole Jason deal... Can hardly wait for the Clark/Lois interaction hopefully coming our way

That changes the Clark/Lois dynamic a bit, having him already a father.  I hope you'll like what I have coming...  Lips Sealed
Quote:
I especially like Lois trying to get her groove, her edge back. Mad Dog Lane back in action! Grin Oh, and you just have to love Perry... I do, anyway...

Stay tuned.  Hopefully, you'll find more to love as the story unfolds.

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley

-B

WWW YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic